Panoramic and 360 Photography Workshop
Panoramic Photography is becoming more popular as the tools to take and publish photospheres become easier to use and more readily available. However, not all photospheres are good quality.
This course will provide you with industry standard expertise in purchasing equipment, acquiring, processing and stitching panoramic images, and publishing them to the web, iBooks, and Google Maps.
I will walk you through the process that I use to create high quality panoramic images using a DSLR camera, and Theta S camera. In order to take full advantage of this course you will need to have access to the required equipment and software which I will carefully outline.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for anyone interested in photographing and creating virtual tours.
- This course is designed for anyone interested in creating photospheres for google maps.
- This course is for anyone interested in creating immersive experiences for iBooks or the web.
- This course will prepare you to apply to become a Google Trusted Photographer.
- Students will benefit if they have a basic knowledge of photography and digital cameras.
- Students should understand terms like aperture, shutter speed, ISO etc.