Italian Survival kit
Learn some basic Italian in one hour!
Duration: 1.5 Hour
Location: Cafe in Venice
Whether you are already acquainted with many Italian words but not sure about pronunciation, wish to learn some survival phrases and polite ways to interact with locals, or are just curious about life and culture in Italy / Venice, then this is the class for you.
During our lighthearted 1.5 hour class you will receive a basic introduction to Italy's poetic language and heritage.
- 1.5 hour private class with a friendly local, in an informal setting.
- Class held in English or Italian (depending on your "adventureness").
- Class will cover basic rules of the Italian language and pronunciation; greetings, numbers and phrases such as what to say (and what not to say) when ordering a drink / meal or when asking for information
- Participants can feel free to ask questions about Italian life and culture, customs, manners, etiquette, Venetian peculiarities (buildings, transport system etc.), and much more...
- With your new linguistic skill, you will impress locals during your stay in Italy, as well as your friends back home!!
a notebook, a souvenir pen and a coffee or a soft drink Not included: other drinks or food
For contact fill the enclosed form